Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Me in 12 Pictures

This is me in 12 Pictures.  


I am a husband, father, brother, teacher, and a coach.



This is my lovely wife Teri who I have been married to for twenty wonderful years.




This is our oldest son, Jared, who was a State Powerlifting Champion at 181 Pounds in 2012!!!       And set a new State Record in the Deadlift!!




Our boys Jared and Brady playing together for Bellevue East!  My favorite year was the year they played together.  





Our son, Dawson, singing in his Show Choir concert.  






Our daughter Madison posing with mom.




The entire family getting along!!  It doesn't always happen.






My lovely mother and my siblings.





Mission School!!  My second family!!



And finally...my favorite sports teams!!!


The Nebraska Cornhuskers!


The Boston Celtics!


The Kansas City Chiefs!


The Kansas City Royals!






No comments:

Post a Comment